- Fire-access panels in Bonus Room Alcove: Approved to be drywalled. Panel opening will be in the garage ceiling. Very pleased!!!!
- Bonus Room 10ft closet: Ryan won't install a light in a non-walkin closet. So I had them put an AC outlet on the ceiling of the closet. Additionally they put a switch between the 2 doors of the closet so the light can be switched. I was originally planning on a pull string light. Happy!
- Attic pull down steps: BIG tweak which I've mentioned before. The attic door is in the laundry room instead of the bedroom. It's nicely lined up with the attic storage platform. Still plenty of room for the laundry room ceiling light.
- Laundry tubs in both the garage and laundry room are nicely positioned based on the rough-ins.
- Extra outlets in Master walk-in closet, and the garage. I had the garage one placed in the most likely position of my work bench.
- I like that the upstairs thermostat is in the master bedroom.
- I had a dedicated outlet installed in bonus room for my treadmill. Overkill, yeah probably but the treadmill is a beast, commercial grade and I feel better with it on its own breaker.
- Ceiling fans rough-ins in every single bedroom, morning room, bonus room, dining room, great room. Did I say dining room? Yes. We plan to make that a den because the morning room will serve as the dining area. I love ceiling fans so ate the pricey cost of the rough-ins. We will still have the light fixtures installed in morning room and dining room, swap them out later.
- Confirmed TWO coach lights on garage. The sideload garage only comes with one! Silly!
- Confirmed driveway concrete expansion. Adding 300 sq ft. to driveway to back of house. Also a walkway will link the driveway to the base of the morning room steps.
- We discussed my inspection report and am being assured the issues will be addressed.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Pre-drywall meeting complete.
Had the pre-drywall meeting today and I signed off. All of my requests were honored and in some cases exceeded.