Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Great Stone Face!

 No, not Buster Keaton, but the face of my house! Yeah I know, Thomas is funnier, I can deal with that!   Things have been a bit stagnant but here's a giant leap towards the end of the ride! No more staring at house wrap. The stone masons have been busy the past 2 days.  They were still working when I took these but I grabbed a quick picture while they were taking a smoke break. I figured nobody even remembers the outside of the house by now. The columns for the porch are queued up in the garage so I'm sure they will be installed soon.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We just saw our stonework today for the first time. It really completes the home. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The colors and the stone look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete