- Unload 2 PODs. My stuff has been in PODs much longer than planned so I'm concerned about what condition it will be in.
- Lowes to install the garage door opener.
- Split rail fence to be installed in backyard.
- Transfer my cable service including digital phone, internet service and of cable TV. Most importantly the DVRs will be set up.
- A doggie door will be installed through the wall next to the sliding door in the morning room. If you are nervous about putting the first nail in your fresh walls, I'm actually going to cut a hole in the house! I am getting the same pet door as in my current home, which I believe is the best money can buy. Hale Pet Doors These are not the flimsy plastic doors you see in the pet stores.
- Also bringing in the people who did the wire shelving in the closets. I'm going to make a couple of changes to them. The one definite one is turning the coat closet in the mudroom to more of a pantry with 4 or 5 tiers of shelves.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
ONE more week!
If you haven't noticed the countdown timer, there are only 7 more days until closing! I was supposed to have closed June 29, but ran into a delay. Things are on track though for the old house and the new house! It will be chaos at the Verona the first few days. I have my PODs scheduled to show up the day of closing. Over the next 3 days after closing all kinds of activities will occur: